Sort matched entries by title instead of the user name

Hello,
is it possible to display the list of entries by title instead of the user name.
It will be easier to navigate when managing a large portfolio of accounts.

Many thanks :slight_smile:
Have a good journey

Hi,

Please can you explain (maybe with a screenshot) exactly which list of entries you want to order by title?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi, thank you for your reply.
Here is an overview of the list I see in kee, I would like to be able to order by the title to better find the accounts and make my choice faster :smiley:
Good night!

That is ordered by how close a match the entry is to the login form. For a website like Microsoft’s where they have a single sign-on page for all of their different services, it’s not uncommon for all entries to be an equally good match - that’s probably the case for you.

I’ve bookmarked this topic and in a future version of Kee, I’ll look into making the list ordered by match quality and then by title within each group of matches. If the result is too confusing, I might make it optional and disabled by default.

Hi,
Thank you for listening, I appreciate your answer and know that you will do the best, according to the possibilities.
Best regards,

I’d very happy with the following sorting options, e.g.

• no sorting
  • by title
  • by user name
  • by match

Handling a lot of customers using the same login URL it is pretty time-consuming going through the entries. Alternatively being able to filter the entry list or jump to matching entries by typing the first letters could also be a very nice feature.

Regards,
Anke