Input fields with onchange attribute

So there is this issue with form fields with onchange and the workaround that was suggested was to remove the fields with the onchange attribute from the form fields list (see Infinite page loading loop when Kee auto-fills a login form).

But with our ORSEE3 instance these workarounds do not work, because the user and password fields have the onchange attribute. Hence, they cannot be removed from the form fields list.

See an ORSEE3 test instance: http://www.orsee.org/test/orsee-3.1.0/admin/admin_login.php (login data is user test and pw test).

<input type="text" size="20" maxlength="20" name="adminname" onchange="gotoPassword()">
<input type="password" size="20" maxlength="20" name="password" onchange="sendForm()">

So I guess there is currently no workaround for this login, right?

Probably not but I’ll let you know if I come up with any ideas for other workarounds. They should fix the website to remove that erroneous onchange attribute (both really since it’s such a terrible user experience but it’s the one on the password form that breaks password managers).