Windows 10 update and updating keepass and keepassRPC stopped kee working

Right yesterday I updated windows 10 to 1903 and after this I had to update keepass. After doing this Kee will not longer connect to keepass. Also firefox updated to 70.0.1

I am running
Firefox 70.0.1 (64bit)
keepass 2.43
KeePassRPC 1.9.0.0

Not only will kee not connect to the Keepass I cannot get into options. If I click on the jigsaw piece and goto extensions and then click on Kee I can right click options but it takes me to a blank page.

Is this tempory glitch or is it being worked on?
I have been using Kee for a long time without many problems until this week.
Oh and the icon is greyed out and the word OFF displays. Also when I click on it nothing happens.

Since the icon is greyed out, unresponsive and the options tab does not display, this indicates a fault with your Firefox installation. Most likely you will need to refresh your profile and then reinstall and reconfigure your extensions but it might be worth uninstalling and reinstalling the Kee extension (and any other broken extensions) before doing that just in case it either fixes the issue or gives you a further clue as to the cause of the problem. Mozilla support may have some advice on causes or solutions too.

FWIW, I had no problems with Kee and Firefox 70 (now running 71) and I can’t upgrade to 1903 at the moment, although I doubt you’re the first person with Firefox to have got that Windows upgrade so I doubt the problem is directly related to that version.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing multiple times. Will try refreshing again and re-installing. Will let you know. I have now updated to windows 1909 now and it still isn’t working. So will have another go. If that don’t work I will uninstall firefox completely and start from scratch.

Hi luckyrat,
I finally got it to work. Uninstalling kee and re-installing didn’t work no matter how many times I did it. I finally got it to work by uninstalling firefox completely. Then I rebooted and then re-installed firefox.
Thank you.

1 Like