Subscribe in my vault

The subscription ended, it was for a month, the payment did not pass automatically. I bought for a year, payment has passed. Upon entering, he writes that I have a problem with the subscription, then throws it back, after leaving acc…keevault.pm. And so in a circle. What should I do?

Sorry for the problem. I’ve found your account and will get it up and running again ASAP. Then I’ll try to work out what’s happened.

@KiromStrade It should be working again now.

The root cause of the problem was that the subscription system expected you to pay for the £0.03 that was owed for the monthly subscription up until the second that you changed to the yearly subscription.

I’ve issued a credit note to waive that payment so your account is now all up to date and paid.

I will investigate further to see if this is something that can be avoided or at least resolved more easily when subscriptions are changed from monthly to yearly. At the very least, I’ll make sure this potential problem is alerted to me immediately and also documented to aid customer understanding.

I’ll update this topic when I consider the matter resolved. Until then, please let me know if you continue to experience any trouble accessing your account.