Search folders when adding credentials

Hi there,
I am using Version 3.10.10 in Firefox. When I want to add credentials by logging into a site and then clicking the ‘+’ in the extension-popup, in an earlier version I could search the folders in my keepass-db to save it in the correct folder. This search-field is gone. Is there any reason or could we get this search-field back?
Thanks a lot,
Chris
PS there is a topic about a missing search slot in firefox-addon, but I don’t think it is exactly the same problem (since it is old and an other search slot)

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t possible to get that working in time for Mozilla’s deadline for work on the v3.10 release. It’s something we’d like to add back one day but we’ve not got the time to do so right now.

I’m hoping that the limitations we found with the latest UI components in v3.10 will have been resolved by now but if not then there will be a large amount of work to implement the entire feature from scratch.

Thanks for the heads up. I expected there was a good reason, but it is good to know for sure :slight_smile:
Its not urgent but always sad to lose a nice feature. Thanks again and have a nice weekend.

1 Like