Kee Stopped working in Chrome (no changes made) but is working in Edge and Firefox

I’m getting the RED triangle with Kee in Chrome.
Fiddle test gives …
"Keefox / Keepass WebSocket Test
ERROR: undefined

Could not connect to KeepassRPC (This is bad)

DISCONNECTED"

If I run Edge, on the same system, Fiddle test gives …
" Keefox / Keepass WebSocket Test

CONNECTED

SENT: Testing Connection to Keefox…

NOTE: If the websocket is listening on the keefox side, we should see an error like: {“protocol”:“error”,“srp”:{“securityLevel”:0},“version”:…

DISCONNECTED"

I’ve just installed Firefox and Kee is working as expected.
I’ve no idea what could have changed in Chrome to cause it to fail, it’s never failed before.

I’m running Running
(https://i.imgur.com/tRrUIhg.png)
Any logs or settings that can help, let me know.

Allan

I had a reply, quite lengthy and detailed, but it seems to have gone.
This problem still exists, I’m wondering if it has anything to do with Vault.
I did subscribe to Vault a few years ago, but cancelled my subscription.
I’d forgotten why I cancelled so started again, then I realised my smartphone isn’t smart enough for Vault Android, that’ll be why I cancelled.

I was able to log in to Vault and while logged in, Chrome browser worked.
I’m now not able to log in nor update my password, this’ll be due to not having a payment set up I’m sure and rightly so, but I wonder if I’ve got some trigger looking for vault (but only in Chrome as Firefox and Edge work flawlessly). Enjoying Firefox browser, but I’d like to get to the bottom of this Chrome issue.
Any help appreciated.

Make sure that no old Kee Vault tab is still open (maybe in another window or hidden if you use any browser extensions that can hide tabs or group them in some way). I think this might result in an orange “OFF” rather than red though, so it is a long shot.

Otherwise, I’m not sure how the previous Kee Vault account could be affecting anything.

Have you tried everything in the Troubleshooting page?

There will be a big change to the Chrome version of Kee in the coming months so if the problems continue even after that (and also upgrading to the imminent KeePassRPC v2) digging into the debug logs might be the next step.

The reply was just from an AI spam bot that was trying to gain authority before spraying spam links to the community. I think everything it waffled about was also on the troubleshooting page, or ancient versions of a similar page when the extension was called KeeFox so don’t worry about it disappearing.