Export+Import Kee website options

Hello!

Changing browsers (and changing browser profile, and changing computer) means that my custom website option in the Kee browser addon need to be manually added one by one, which is inconvenient.
Is it possible to have an export+import option somewhere?

Or at least, tell me where in the Firefox profile I can find these data (so I can export and import them manually)?

Best,

This should be automatic. When you sign in to Kee Vault in the new browser, the settings from your old browser will be transferred across to the browser addon. Please provide us with some more detailed steps to reproduce the problem if you can’t get that to work properly.

There isn’t any way to do this manually, and I don’t think Firefox allows direct access to the data that addons store in the profile but someone more up to date with Firefox browser internals may be able to correct me on that.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I’m facing the same issue where I need to export and import websites. I got a new laptop and need to export all the customizations I made to websites on one computer and import it on the other computer. The settings do not appear to carry over Firefox Sync.