[Feature Request] faster password recording

Hi,

Could be nice to add a keyboard shortcut or just a click on the notification to record password.
And an option (a checkbox in settings ?) to avoid the popup which ask where (I mean in which subfolder) we want to record the password.

Thanks for this great add-on !

Yeah, there is also the question of how to deal with password updates and the option of multiple databases so it might not be possible to make it as streamlined as you describe but I’m hoping to revisit the whole password saving feature at some point in the next year and will definitely take your comments into account at that time.

Yeah I also feel like the password saving could need some streamlining. It happended quite frequently that when I create a new account that the plugin doesn’t recognize the login info and I have to manually add the entry.

Edit: An option to manually enable a popup could be quite handy. I mean while the complete quietness of Kee is quite nice, I fee like there should be an option to get a similar behavior to the default browser password manager functionality, aka a small popup.

Edit2: I just saw this proposal already exists: Keefox don't offer save password