Chrome Kee Extension loses connection to New KeePass 2.43

Chrome Kee Extension 3.2.7 does not seem to regain connection to KeePass 2.43 after restarting the browser.

In more detail the connection seems to stay up if I start first KeePass and then the browser. If I start first the browser and then KeePass, it seems to lose the connection and does not get it back without reinstall Kee.

Workaround: Reinstall the Kee extension and authorize it again in KeePass I get reconnected but after browser restart I have no connection again.

Not confirmed here !
Chrome version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Whatever sequence I use Kee always gets the connection.
KeePass 2.43 of course under Windows 10 version 1903

Thanks. I got:
Windows 10 v 1803
Chrome version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
KeePass 2.43
Chrome Kee Extension 3.2.7

Before KeePass 2.43 this was working perfectly. Now Kee says that it is OFF and I do not see any ON/Reconnect butons etc.

same problem here
I must remove an reinstall kee to have keepass connected again.
Chrome 77.0.3865.90
Kee 3.2.7 and keepass 2.43
On Windows 1903

If these problems only occur exactly after you upgraded KeePass, the most likely explanation is that you now have more than one KeePass installation and/or you removed KeePassRPC when uninstalling the older version.

It doesn’t appear as though there is anything fundamentally broken when using KeePass 2.43 so I would recommend looking at the above suggestion and the general troubleshooting guide rather than waiting for a “fix” that probably won’t arrive.

Thanks for your reply. The problem seem to have vanished for me.

I am not sure but one of these might have helped to my problem:

1. Updating Windows 1803 to 1903
  2. Toggling kee to “ask for database authorization every time the client is started”(* on new connection view ON and after restart back OFF again

*) I have localized version so this is my own translation