Popup for HTTP authentication not showing all entries

Hello,

when opening a website with HTTP authentication, a popup window is opened to select the right entry.

I have seven entries for a specific domain. But in the popup window only four entries are visible. Since there is no possibility given to scroll, only resizing the window shows the rest of the entries.

It would be nice, if the popup window size could be customized depending on the amount of entries.

Best regards

Casper

Since there is no possibility given to scroll, only resizing the window shows the rest of the entries.

I don’t see this behaviour on Kee version 2.1. The Network Authentication window has a scroll bar when the content overflows.

I’m using Windows, Firefox 59 (beta). I presume your environment is different in some way?

Yes, I am stuck on Firefox 56.0.2 with Kee Version 2.1.26.

I just found out, that after disabling all other Addons, now the window is scrollable. I will later activate one-by-one to identify the addon that removed the scrolling.

Independent from that however, I would prefer not to scroll :slight_smile:

In my case, the entry I need is the last one, so every time I have to scroll completely down.

By the way can you change amount of lines for very long URL in this window? One or two will be enough (with the full URL in a tooltip for instance).

For the record: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/close-tab-by-double-click/ was the addon preventing scrolling.

Sorry, I’m not sure exactly what you mean here. Can you open a new topic with a concrete example, maybe with a screenshot of the problem you see?